Sunday 6 May 2012

I am a Concert Goer!!

I really LOVE Going concert?

 How abt U?

你是否与我同在? 同在一个地点高声呼叫你的偶像, 享受着舞台的魅力,跟着音乐摇摆 !! Encho!!!


Concert is not only supporting the singer, but enjoying the music, like the performance, and the whole musical environment as well as appreciating the stage creation.

The Chinese singer which I have been, were you there?
Sandy Lam 2009, nice vocal
Amite 2010, prefer Amei concert ;>''
Michael Wong 2010, close to the audience
Eason Chen 2011, sang so well :>

Loud Festival, love all the singers - Jay Chow, WenLan, Soda Green

Also enjoyed myself in Faye Wong, SHE, Yanzi, ...

Another Memorable concert - RAIN!!! (screaming)



Happy to be at the concert of "Pitbull" and "thecranberries"


Besides, we should also celebrate at count down concert and musical award :>
My AStro Music Award, 2011
My Astro Award 2010, waiting for the artist to arrive!
My Astro Award 2010 - the ending
NTV7 Star Live Concert, 2011
NTV7 StarLive Concert 2011
NTV7 StarLive Concert 2011
My Astro Award 2011, Jolin!

I love concert!



No comments:

Post a Comment